ENGLISH / POLSKI
Working with sound allows working on many different planes. One of these is the creative use of your skills in creating your own musical pieces and arrangements. Our workshops are aimed at all people irrespective of level of ability. Due to the individual nature of our lessons, they can be tailored towards the specific needs of the student.
Music production lessons at Republika Rytmu include:
- familiarization with equipment
- gaining insight into the science of sound
- how to use music programmes
- creating your own music under the supervision of a tutor
The equipment currently being used in our workshops:
- KRK Rokit RP5G37 amplified monitor
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 sound card
- Rane 62 mixer
- 2 Stanton T.120 turntables
- Ortofon equipment
- padKontrol Korg pad controls
- Nanopad 2 Korg controller
- E-MU X-Board 61controller keyboard
- FL Studio 10, Adobe Audition, Ableton Suite 9 and Serato software
If you would like to record your own music on professional equipment, we sincerely invite you to familiarize yourself with our studio offer.
Enrolment for the course runs throughout the year. To begin with, we invite you to a trial lesson (70zl/60mins) with no obligation to continue, but which gives you the opportunity to get to know the teacher and to familiarise yourself with the course programme.
Standard course: 4 individual (private) lessons per month, 1 lesson per week, each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
All materials such as notes and course books needed for the course are provided by the school and the student doesn't incur any other costs other than the course fee.
|music production||individual||12 and above||4 x 60 min||280 zł/month|